Use this email to share your msg: email@example.com
The Brookings Chinese community e-mail mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org) serves as a tool to keep the members connected and informed of activities or issues of our common interests. Below are the basic rules for the use of the e-mail mailing list.
1. Neutral information such as looking for roommates or looking for a position is allowable.
2. Political or religious announcements are encouraged to be posted at the BCC website bulletin board or use their own e-mail lists but not allowable through the BCC e-mail list to avoid potential sensitivity issues.
3. Announcements from a third party (such as sales from Shanghai market) will be allowable if it is of interests and benefits to the community. To avoid confusion, the announcement should be forwarded by a member of the community. With approval by BCC president, a third party can be allowed to send announcements with the approved intention directly to the community (such as sales from Shanghai market).
4. Argument over issues through e-mail is not an effective way of solving problems and quite often makes things worse. Therefore, the e-mail mailing list should not be used as a tool for that purpose. Different opinion can be expressed at the BCC website through forum format.
5. Offensive language will not be allowed through the e-mail mailing list. Warning will be issued to the individual who violate these rules. BCC president will reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend the privilege of the individual who repeatedly violates the rules from using the list.
Copyright © 2023 Brookings Chinese Community - All Rights Reserved.